Yesterday before I post my questions in BB forums I sent an email to support team of BB Appworld and I received the reply from Heather
BlackBerry Customer Support. She provided me with very helpful infos and links =))
check out her answers of thesame questions in the post below
Thank for your interest in the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. Here is the information you requested.
When you have a BlackBerry Bridge connection, you may still connect via Wi-Fi on your Playbook, take phone calls and read email on your Blackberry Smartphone, and your BlackBerry Smartphone should not power off when you do this.
For information on Playbook set up, please visit: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB26228
For more information on BlackBerry Bridge, please view the following:
To view the Playbook manual, please visit: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/subcategories/?userType=1&category=BlackBerry+PlayBook+tablet
• The BlackBerry PlayBook tablet was released in the United States and Canada on April 19, 2011.
• Information about the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet can be found at http://www.blackberry.com/playbook.
• RIM is offering 90 days of free support for the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, . You can find more information at http://www.blackberry.com/playbookgettingstarted.
• You can find support information including videos, knowledge base articles and self-help at http://www.blackberry.com/support/playbook.
• The official BlackBerry Channel on YouTube offers demos, step-by-step tutorials and the latest commercials for BlackBerry products, including the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. Check it out by visiting http://www.youtube.com/blackberry.
The BlackBerry PlayBook tablet is available at the following locations:
• United States: AT&T, Best Buy, Cbeyond, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Office Depot, RadioShack, ShopBlackBerry.com, Staples, Sprint, Verizon, BlackBerry from Wireless Giant
• Canada: Bell, Best Buy, Chapters / Indigo, Costco, Future Shop, Mobilicity, MTS Allstream, Rogers, Sasktel, Sears, ShopBlackBerry.com, Staples, Telus, Tbooth Wireless, The Source, Videotron, Walmart, WIND Mobile, WIRELESS etc., WIRELESSWAVE
If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thank you again for contacting us, Mai!
BlackBerry Customer Support
Research In Motion Limited
NA Toll Free: 1-877-255-2377
UK Toll Free: 0808 100 7466
Europe: +44 1753 558400